Information stele (including hardware and software) for roofed outdoor areas
○ Semi-outdoor stele with 40 "- 47" Professional Touch Screen
○ (HxWxD) approx 2150 x 900 x 216 mm
○ made of aluminum frame and back wall
○ Anodized aluminum
○ Front laminated safety glass (according to DIN EN ISO 12543)
○ Integrated Ventilation & Heating
○ Access from the back
The "semi-outdoor" stele is designed for use in a protected outdoor area. Equipped with a central heating, this stele is working to approximately -10° Cel.
Depending on the Location the monitor can be optimized to prevent solar reflection.
The anodized surface is particularly insensitive - at the same time high quality in Look and feel. In the front window, laminated safety glass (according to DIN EN ISO 12543) with a thermostable black film.
The "semi-outdoor" is the most cost efficient stele for protected outdoor use.
This stele defines the Use of digital signage devices at "semi-outdoor" locations.